Terms and Conditions
1. Information About Us
The AutoEnroll.Me Pension Compliance Platform is owned and operated by AutoEnroll.Me Ltd (“We”). We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07880336 and have our registered office at Portland House, Belmont Business Park, Durham, Durham, England, DH1 1TW.
2. Accessing our Site
Access to our site is permitted only to registered Employers and their registered Agents and is subject to an annual charge based upon Employee headcount and Pay-period on Staging Date and each subsequent anniversary. We reserve the right to withdraw our service in the cases of non-payment by the due date which is seven working days from invoice. We reserve the right to update and/or amend the system functionality in line with changes to legislation and improved usability by new version release, from time to time.
3. Acceptable Use
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You also agree:
I. not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms;
II. not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site;
III. damage any equipment or network on which our site is stored or any software used in the provision of our site or services;
Intellectual Property Rights
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You may print or download extracts or reports at any time, that are required to promote the efficient use of our systems for pension, compliance, or payroll purposes and you may distribute user instructions and associated documents from our Resource Centre for members of staff who require access to our systems for pension, payroll, management or compliance needs essential to the understanding of our systems and process.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
6. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for any other business or commercial purposes. without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
7. Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and we may change the content or functionality at any time at our absolute discretion.
1. Registered Users and/or Agents are responsible for ensuring payroll data provided to our support team or uploaded directly to our systems is carried out using only our approved templates and Users are responsible for ensuring that all required data is provided accurately and fit for purpose which is to allow processing for automatic enrolment, pension contributions, employee statutory letters, and compliance records to help meet Employer responsibilities in complying with automatic enrolment rules and regulation.
2. Registered Users uploading payroll data or otherwise sharing confidential records expressly permit Auto En roll.Me to process such data and share such data with their selected pension providers, regulated scheme adviser, Payroll Agents, and nominated internal HR or payroll management personnel and /or the Auto En roll.Me support team by electronic means, refreshed by pay period. In so doing any Employer using our systems is deemed to be doing so within the express permissions as agreed by the selected pension provider, the regulated adviser, and external and internal Payroll Agents.
3. Registered Users alone, are responsible for uploading a validated payroll file in good time to meet the nominated pension provider’s requirement for implementing the rules of automatic enrolment. AutoEnroll.Me is not responsible for pension processing delays directly resulting from the late provision of required data or information by Employers or their Agents which results in reporting to the Pension Regulator and/or the implementation of penalties, fines for noncompliance and any other losses for late charges, or fines.
4. AutoEnroll.Me reserve the rights to charge for the correction of data or other manual interventions required to correct previously agreed or reconciled files. It is the Employers and or Agent’s responsibility to ensure that data is fit for purpose and accurately reconciled.
5. The Scale of Charges applied to Users of the AutoEnroll.Me Pension & Compliance Platform may be confirmed by consultation with current Rate Card which is subject to amendment from time to time at our absolute discretion.
6. The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy to the extent permitted by law.
7. Information about you and your visits to our Site
8. Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
You must not misuse our platform by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the UK Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our platform will cease immediately. 3. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our platform or your downloading of any material posted on it or on any website linked to it.
9. Third Party Websites
Where our site contains links to pension websites provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You access and accept any third-party websites or at your sole risk and discretion. You are solely responsible for any use of these websites and for any decision to accept or reject any rewards vouchers offered via these websites. We do not recommend or endorse any third parties, their websites or any goods or services offered by them and cannot guarantee the availability or accuracy of any third-party reward vouchers or goods and services linked to from our site.
10. International Use
We make no representations that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom and accessing our platform or website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
11. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
12. Third Party Rights
A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Agreement, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
14. Call Recording
Please note that calls to our Support Team may be recorded or monitored for training and quality purposes.
15. Your Concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact AutoEnroll.Me Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to us at the following address: 702 VM2, Victoria Mills, Salts Mill Road, Shipley, West Yorkshire, BD17 7DF, United Kingdom.
Fixed annual fees
For example; a company with four employees with a monthly payroll would pay £290 per annum (Employee charge of £40 plus fixed payroll fee of £250), charged at staging date anniversary.
Multiple Payroll Discount (Fixed Fee for more than one payroll frequency)
For example; a company with ten Employees with both a Weekly and a Monthly payroll would pay £802 per annum (Employee fee of £100 plus a combined payroll fee of £780, minus £78 multi payroll discount), charged at staging date anniversary.
On-boarding & Set Up
For example; a new company staging for the first time with twenty Employees, would pay a one-off set up charge of £500 to cover the initial set up and payroll configuration, through to automatic enrolment, with chosen pension provider.
What is included?
Ongoing Support Services
For guidance and support on all aspects of our service, please telephone our support number 01274 957718 during business hours or email email@example.com
• AutoEnroll.Me Ltd is responsible for the invoicing and collection of fees for ongoing management, support and set up. These will no longer be collected via the Intelligent Money Direct Debit system
.• All prices subject to VAT at the standard rate
• For accounts departments: Please set up a supplier account for AutoEnroll.Me Ltd. Our company details are contained within the footer of this document and our bank details are as follows:
Account name: AutoEnroll.Me Ltd
Bank: HSBC Shipley
Sort Code: 10-00-08
Account Number: 72566990