Terms & Conditions of Website Use
Information About Us
www.autoenroll.me is a site operated by AutoEnrollMe Ltd (“We”). AutoEnroll.me Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (07880336). Registered office address: Portland House, Belmont Business Park, Durham, Durham, England, DH1
2. Accessing our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. Acceptable Use
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or
- To transmit or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt;
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
5. Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
6. Our Liability
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and other members of our group of companies hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any third party websites linked to it and any materials (including but not limited to rewards vouchers) posted on it or on any third party website , including, without limitation any liability for:
(i) loss of income or revenue;
(ii) loss of business;
(iii) loss of opportunity;
(iv) loss of profits or contracts
(v) loss of anticipated savings;
(vi) loss of data;
(vii) loss of goodwill;
(viii) wasted management or office time; and
(ix) for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Clause 6 does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7. Information about you and your visits to our Site
8. Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the UK Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or your downloading of any material posted on it or on any website linked to it.
9. Third-party Websites
Where our site contains links to websites provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or rewards and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You access and accept any third party websites at your sole risk and discretion. You are solely responsible for any use of these websites and for any decision to accept or reject any offers via these websites. We do not recommend or endorse any third parties, their websites or any goods or services offered by them and cannot guarantee the availability or accuracy of any third party offers or goods and services linked to from our site.
10. International Use
We make no representations that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom and accessing the site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
11. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
12. Third-party Rights
A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Agreement, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
14. Call Recording
Please note; calls may be recorded or monitored for training and quality purposes.
15. Your Concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact AutoEnrollMe Ltd by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
AutoEnrollMe Limited take your privacy seriously. We are registered with the ICO. Our reference number is ZA000724.
1. Where AutoEnrolMe Ltd is the Data Controller
1.1 For the purposes of the Data Protection laws currently applicable in the UK, marketing information gathered during your site visit and/or your contact with us will be logged and controlled by us. We are, therefore, the Data Controller for this type of data. The basis for processing this type of data is Legitimate Interest. Your data will be retained for a period of two years following the last contact between us and is held on servers based in the EU and the US. You retain the right to opt out of this type of communication should you choose to do so or exercise all rights under GDPR by emailing email@example.com.
1.2 Information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it, enables us to send you information about products, industry news and services. By providing us with your information, your consent and selecting your preferred communication methods, you consent to us processing it for this purpose. We will not pass it on to any third party. You retain the right to opt out of this type of communication.
2 Where AutoEnrolMe Ltd is the Data Processor
2.1 For data relating to the delivery of auto enrolment management services and pensions, edocuments and/or secure email solutions, we are the Data Processor. Information provided to us by the Data Controller, because of an agreement to provide services, will only be processed for the purposes of fulfilling the requirements of the agreement. The lawful basis for processing this type of data is Contractual Obligation. Your data is held on servers within the EU. Your data is retained according to your organisation’s retention policy and removed only on specific instruction from the Data Controller. Your data will not be transferred to a country outside the EEA without express, written permission from your Data Controller and then only when appropriate safeguards are in place as required under UK data protection law.
3. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
3.1 Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or applications (www.autoenroll.me, secure.sslpost.com or other secure document delivery web application provided by AutoEnrollMe or their partners to your business) (our site, or our sites) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, sign up for any regular newsletter, participate in research activity, register for the secure email, benefits portal, auto enrolment management and pension portal, information services, web forum or consultancy, search for a product, and when you report a problem with our site or our solution, request us to contact you or otherwise contact us. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, company name and phone number. For solution management purposes, this may include national insurance number and/or payroll number.
3.2 Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our website www.autoenroll.me, secure.autoenroll.me or web app, we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including the date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, if you linked to our site from another website, the address of that website, and, if you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term you used. When using AutoEnrollMe solutions, we do not routinely monitor your activity for our own purposes. However, activity data will be gathered for your company Administrator.
3.3 Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any other website we operate or other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, technical solution providers, email marketing companies, sub-contractors, hosting, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. We will receive information from your Employer or their agent containing key payroll and pension contribution information in order to deliver our services to them.
3.4 Information we share about you.
Information we hold will only be shared as part of our obligation to deliver services under contract or agreement. This will include our ISO27001 and GDPR compliant, technology partner (who provide the software and perform the data processing for the pension management portal), pension providers (who provide the investment and management of the funds), PensionSync (who provide the transfer services between our system and the pension provider). If your company has signed up to the AutoEnrollMe benefits portal, our partners may also receive information about you to enable them to deliver their part of the benefits service. Our marketing agency uses services such as MailChimp that enable us to send you updates, communication and newsletters, where you have given your consent.
4. Uses made of the information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
4.1 Information you give to us.
We may use this information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or us and your Data Controller. Where consent is given, we may to provide you with the information, products and services you request from us, to notify you about changes to or to make suggestions and recommendations that may interest you about our range of products or services, industry news. We may use your information to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
4.2 Information we collect about you.
We will use this information in one or more of the following ways;
- to administer our website
- to provide services under a contract or agreement;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to enable verification that you are a human and not a bot (reCAPTCHA)
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so;
- to carry out research where permission has been granted or generic research that does not involve personal data;
- to provide your Data Controller, activity information, to enable them to manage the service we provide;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of marketing activity we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant marketing activity to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
4.3 Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with the information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
5. Accessing your data
5.1 Where providing services under contract or agreement, we may only process your data in a manner consistent with the contract or agreement. AutoEnrollMe Ltd employees and authorised Administrators will, from time to time, be required to access your data for legitimate business purposes, such as to assist you with a support query or to investigate or resolve an issue raised by you, your Employer or their representative. If you are an employer or a payroll bureau, your clients/employees will need to be made aware of this.
6. Exercising your rights
6.1 Where AutoEnrollMe is the Data Controller.
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your data, ask for information about any personal data we hold about you, or ask us to correct or delete that information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be specific about your requirement. You may be sent a form to complete and may be asked to provide identification.
Any Subject Access Request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information we hold about you. From May 25th, 2018, this will be free of charge unless your request is deemed excessive according to the definition given by the ICO.
6.2 Where AutoEnrollMe is the Data Processor.
If you are a user of our services, provided under contract, requests to revoke consent, requests to correct information held about you, requests to be deleted and requests for information must be sent to your company Data Protection Officer who will take the appropriate action and pass on that request to us, if required.
6.3 Other sites. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Cookies are small text files that are used by our website to make our user’s experience more efficient. The current EU Cookie Law (more information) states that we can store cookies on your machine if they are essential to the operation of our site but that for all others we need your permission to do so. AutoEnrollMe uses some non-essential cookies.
To learn more about cookies, including what they are, how they work and how to block them or delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The following information describes the cookies that AutoEnrollMe currently use on this site and what we use them for:
We use a session cookie to remember what you’ve been viewing and the actions you have taken. If these are disabled, various functionalities of the site will be unavailable, and you may not achieve the objective of your visit. More information on session cookies and what they are used for at www.allaboutcookies.org
Persistent Cookies (Google Analytics and reCAPTCHA)
The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google undertakes not to associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
If you have Adobe Flash installed on your computer (most computers do) and you use AutoEnrollMe audio or video players, Google Analytics will try to store some additional data on your computer. This data is known as a Local Shared Object or Flash cookie. This helps us to analyse the popularity of our media files. We can count the total number of times each file is played; how many people watch videos right to the end and how many people leave before the end. Adobe’s website offers tools to control Flash cookies on your computer.
On many of the pages of the site you will see ‘social buttons’. These enable users to share or bookmark the web pages. There are buttons for: Twitter, Google +1, Facebook ‘Like’, and LinkedIn ‘Share’. In order to implement these buttons and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside AutoEnrollMe. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including our site so if you click on any of these buttons, these sites will be registering that action and may use that information. In some cases, these sites will be registering the fact that you are visiting www.autoenroll.me and the specific pages you are on, even if you don’t click on the button if you are logged into their services, like Google and Facebook. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
If you are happy to use our site now that you know what cookies we use and what we use them for, please click the ‘Accept Cookies’ button.
If you wish to control which cookies are used, you have the following options available to you:
- Click the ‘Decline Cookies’ button in the toolbar below which will stop Google Analytics tracking but keep session cookies enabled on this site.
- Browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting which is called ‘Incognito’ in Chrome, ‘InPrivate’ for Internet Explorer or ‘Private Browsing’ in Firefox and Safari.
- Not use this site and delete all SSLPost cookies from your chosen Internet browser. To delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance regarding your chosen browser. You will need to search in your cookie folders for ‘sslpost.com’ to find our cookies if you wish to perform a deletion.
PLEASE NOTE: Not accepting the cookies will prevent us from learning about website visitor behaviour that helps us improve your website visit experience. It may also render areas of the website unusable.
Disallowing cookies when using our solutions, may prevent your Administrator from managing aspects of the solution. Please contact your Administrator to discuss cookies.
AutoEnrollMe Ltd will make every effort for all pages on this site to conform to at least Level 1 standard of the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We will continue to make improvements and make sure this website conforms to these guidelines. AutoEnrollMe Ltd are not responsible for the accessibility of any third-party websites which this site may link to. With respect to the provision of services online we have implemented a number of features to make this website easy to use, especially for users with disabilities. The following features improve navigation for text only browsers, screen reader users, and users of keyboard navigation.
- Style Sheets. This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. If your browser supports it, style sheets can be disabled or over-ridden to customise the appearance of the website, to your preference.
- Tabbing Order. We appreciate that not all people using our sites can use a mouse; we will ensure that all of our websites can be browsed in a logical manner using the Tab button. Pressing the ‘Tab’ key while on a web page will select the next link on the page. You can press ‘Tab’ repeatedly to get to the chosen link. The selected link is indicated by the dotted border around the link. Once your chosen link is selected, you can trigger it by pressing the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard. You can move backwards through links by pressing ‘Shift’ + ‘Tab’ together.
- Font Size. You can change the font size of each page to your preference through the browser.
- In Internet Explorer, select ‘View’, then ‘Text Size’, and then your preferred size.
- In Firefox press ‘CTRL +’ to increase font size and ‘CTRL -‘ to decrease. ‘CTRL 0’ will reset sizes to default.
- In Chrome press ‘CTRL +’ to increase font size and ‘CTRL -‘ to decrease. ‘CTRL 0’ will reset sizes to default.
- In Safari, select ‘View’, then ‘Text Size’, and then your preferred size.
- In Opera, select ‘View’, then ‘Text Size’, and then your preferred size.
- Forms. Labels are used to assist access to form fields. All forms follow a logical tab sequence.
- Colours. The site has been designed to be easy to read through its colour combinations. If you have any difficulty in reading parts of the site, try increasing the font size, or try altering the visual appearance of your browser.
- Links. We have worked hard to ensure that our links are meaningful, and some links are explained in greater detail by using a title attribute, visible when hovering over the link.
- Standards. This website is built to HTML5 and CSS 2.0 standards. To ensure code quality and that standards are maintained we are committed to checking this on a regular basis.
- Browsers. This website will function and look as intended in browsers that support these standards. The most common of these are:
- Internet Explorer (latest version), Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera on Windows
- Safari, Chrome and Firefox on Mac OS X
If you do not have one of these browsers installed or are unable to upgrade, you may find the website easier to use by disabling CSS altogether. Please see your browser’s help documentation for further information.